Use the following clinical research manager resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example clinical research manager resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Developed and Experienced Clinical Research Manager seeking a new opportunity.
Summary of Qualifications
- Skilled in Phase III and IV diabetes, cardiology, neurology, exercise physiology, and geriatric research.
- Experienced in working with clinicians, academic institutions and marketing teams.
- Broad knowledge of industry standards and growth.
- Expert in marketing dynamics, business development, product tracking.
- Able to coordinate research and business aspects of the company.
- Strong communicator, written and verbal, with very strong presentation skills.
- Developed study design, budgets, subject recruitment, testing protocols and contingency planning.
- Assisted in study design, implementation, budgeting, training of CRAs, data collection and analysis.
- Led the personal and professional development of a team of students.
- Conducted seminars to educate and market services to professional and amateur athletes.
- Consultant to private health and fitness organizations.
- Proficient with IRB, GCP, and FDA regulations.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated