Use the following microbiologist resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example microbiologist resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To obtain a challenging position as a Microbiologist where my skills and experience can be utilized to benefit a company where advancement opportunities exist.
Summary of Qualifications
- Optical microscopy, bacterial staining, enumeration and identification of bacteria, counting techniques, sterile technique, media and buffer preparation.
- DNA, RNA, and protein extraction, agarose and polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, protein purification techniques.
- Distillation, filtration, titration, and food analysis techniques such as protein, carbohydrate, acidity, humidity and ash assays.
- Prepare technical reports and recommendations based upon research outcomes.
- Supervise Biological Technicians in controlling production process, as well as quality control of the production materials.
- Conducted research on microorganisms for improving product conditions and quality.
- Optimized fermentation condition by screening and altering the nutritional content of culture media and environmental elements.
- Supervised and inspected the production line ,biological and chemical quality tests on meat products.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated