Use the following early childhood teacher resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example early childhood teacher resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To obtain the position of an Early Childhood Teacher.
Summary of Qualifications
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Works and Internet Explorer
- Student teacher, Nanny, Classroom observations, Volunteer
- Created and implemented various lesson plans designed to meet Standards and Benchmarks.
- Attained full classroom responsibility during cooperating teachers maternity leave.
- Collaborated with parents, teachers, principals, and other resource personnel.
- Provided individual and group instruction.
- Designed lesson plans with goals, objectives, and assessments.
- Evaluated student work.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated