Use the following medical billing and coding resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example medical billing and coding resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To work in a Medical Billing and Coding position that offers public contact and on-the-job training, with the potential of management level advancement.
Summary of Qualifications
- Multi Phone System Cisco, Microsoft Word 40-50wpm, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Medical software-MSP, Citrix, HDX, SMS, MicroMD, MacPractice, ICD-9 Coding, CMS-1500, UB-04.
- Medical Terminology, CPT, HCPCS, HIPPA, Medlook software.
- Certified as a Medical Biller and Coder.
- Scheduling of procedures and pre-admission data collection.
- Inpatient admission updating and bed census activity.
- Collected insurance information and identified patient financial information.
- Collected co-pays and provided financial counseling for customer support.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated