Use the following storage engineer resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example storage engineer resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
A dedicated and innovative Storage Engineer seeking a new opportunity to advance in a growing organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Storage and Product Test experiences.
- Extensive background in developing, implementing and supporting solutions for various storage systems and SAN peripherals.
- Knowledgeable of IBM RPQ and vendor certification process.
- Achieved a reputation for learning and applying knowledge quickly, and effectively utilizing communication and problem solving skills to obtain results.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Assisted SoFS team member on resolving customer problems.
- Worked on providing an install / support document for SoFS.
- Interfaced with Digital Media team to assist in identifying and resolving customers problems.
- Developed and executed various storage systems RPQs and critsit.
- Designed, implemented and troubleshoot all SAN and Storage environments.
- Installed and debugged all new Storage systems and SAN peripherals that are supported by SAN File System.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated