Use the following sales assistant resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example sales assistant resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
A Sales Assistant Position that allows to far exceed expectations using my consultative selling skills, creativity and motivation to produce outstanding results.
Summary of Qualifications
- Investment Consultant
- Wholesale Mortgage Account Executive
- Senior Investment Specialist
- Institutional Sales Assistant
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Outside Sales Position that required me to build a book of business through relationship building and consultative selling skills.
- Qualified, structured and placed loans within appropriate loan programs.
- Extensive client contact involving margin requirements and special maintenance calls.
- Placed trade orders, including stop, limit, market, and options transactions.
- Resolved client issues regarding account balance and position discrepancies.
- Quoted stock and option prices, trade volumes, and stock support levels.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated