Use the following proofreader resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example proofreader resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To edit and proofread projects that will help others clearly communicate to the public on varied subject matter.
Summary of Qualifications
- Journalist, Editor and Web Content Manager.
- Advanced use of MSWord/Excel/Frontpage, Adobe PhotoShop and standard HTML.
- Illustration and design in a variety of traditional and electronic media.
- Track, analyze and report on industry trends, corporate relationships.
- Software documentation.
- Develop story ideas, research and write material about newsworthy events for use on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Assist in laying out material for publication.
- Worked closely with editorial and production teams to achieve magazine’s desired outcomes.
- Numerous writing assignments on a variety of technical, regulatory, management and safety subjects.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated