Use the following research assistant resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example research assistant resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Seeking a Research Assistant position in a growing company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent academic and professional background in Biotechnology.
- Hands on experience and extensive knowledge on various techniques in Molecular & Micro Biology with GLP guidelines.
- Strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office (Specialized in Excel)
- Programming languages: C & HTML
- Preparation of reagents for Research work with GLP guide lines, Quality control check, Labeling and Packing, maintenance of laboratory record book.
- DNA extraction, quantification and expression of specific genes.
- Preparation of specimens, tissue, bodily fluid samples, and other matters for analysis using standard laboratory techniques.
- Laboratory tests, preparation of lab ware, autoclaving, media preparation, microbial Petri-plate culture, microbial quantification, classification and maintenance of laboratory record book.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated