Use the following structural engineer resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example structural engineer resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Accomplished Structural Engineer seeking a new position at a forward thinking company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Analysis and design of complex structures using STAAD PRO and SAP 2000 software analysis.
- Selection and Application of technical specifications for construction.
- Team Work Programming and Coordination.
- On site structural work consultant.
- Experience in managing drafting and engineering teams.
- Experience in forensic engineering.
- Performed structural design and checking of calculations and sketches.
- Verified platform foundations and steel structures, miscellaneous piping, cable trays supports and horizontal vessels.
- Design of steel member joints, base plates, anchor rods & foundations.
- Design of new steel members and checking of existing structures.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated