Use the following material handler resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example material handler resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To contribute as a strong and experienced Material Handler in a new opportunity.
Summary of Qualifications
- Inventory Warehouse experience.
- Receiving Department experience.
- Forklift Driving experience.
- Works well as a strong team member as well independently.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Energetic and motivated hard worker.
- Stock Warehouse: Raw/machined castings and buy-out components.
- Pull Work Orders: Stage raw castings for machining; stock finished parts in inventory warehouse.
- Pull Customer Orders: Collect parts per pick-list and deliver to Assembly and/or Shipping Departments.
- Unload Delivery Vehicles: Process and deliver freight to Inventory Warehouse.
- Stage Specific Deliveries: For Quality Assurance Department pre-inspection.
- Data Entry: To issue quantity of items pulled and received.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated