Use the following food and beverage manager sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example food and beverage manager should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To work as a Food and Beverage Manager for a restaurant that emphasizes excellent service.
Summary of Qualifications
- Food Preparation
- Hostess & Cashier
- Front Desk Agent
- Swing Manager
- Oversaw the preparation and serving of breakfast and lunch to 2,500 students daily at nine sites.
- Assist in the management and training of 50 employees.
- Inventory management.
- Health code evaluation.
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Count cash drawers and discuss overages and shortages with employees; prepare daily bank deposits.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by actively addressing any guest complaints.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated