Use the following substitute teacher resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example substitute teacher resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Seeking a position as a Substitute Teacher where my experience and abilities can be fully utilized.
Summary of Qualifications
- Self-starter with great communication and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, attentive, good sense of humor, productive, realistic and resourceful.
- Strengths include leadership, ambition, adapting to change and eagerness to learn.
- Cooperative learning.
- Student motivation.
- Classroom management.
- Student assessment.
- Manage classroom coverage of K-12 grade classes; assume all responsibilities of regular classroom teacher, including professional development.
- Collaborate with cooperating teachers to design curriculum and lesson plans.
- Perform administrative duties such as recording attendance and organizing student portfolios.
- Provide individual assistance to students, as needed.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated