Use the following facilities manager resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example facilities manager resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To secure a position as a Facilities Manager that allows me to contribute my experience and skillset in a growing company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Experienced Facility, Maintenance and Manufacturing Engineer/Manager
- Controls, design, process improvement and project management.
- Daily support, capital acquisition, development/use of metrics required for validation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for four separate facilities
- Wrote facility utilities specification.
- Initiated safety training for skilled trades and engineering staff.
- Reduced outsourced expense labor and in-house overtime via project and maintenance planning.
- Raised maintenance efficiency over 50% and reduced overtime over 50%.
- Installation of new shop lighting reducing energy costs and increasing light by over 25%.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated