Use the following regional sales director resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example regional sales director resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To seek a Regional Sales Manager position that will benefit from my sales/marketing experience, positive interaction skills, and industry contacts can improve sales results.
Summary of Qualifications
- Territory Merchandising
- Sales Director
- Regional Merchandising
- Transportation Coordinator
- PeopleSoft Customer Relations Management database
- Professional Experience
- Led weekly meetings with the sales team to discuss inventory demands and customer relations.
- Hired, trained, and reviewed territory merchandisers across the country.
- Presented key tactics such as Advanced Best Practices and Competitor Education in company wide bi-annual sales meetings.
- Supported sales team in floor design planning and customer presentations.
- Created a company brochure for distribution to local businesses and other potential customers.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated