Use the following building inspector resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example building inspector resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To obtain a position with a company or organization as a Building Inspector that can utilize my past and present working life experiences in the construction and real estate industry.
Summary of Qualifications
- Dealing with the public, proficient with contractors and paper work
- Blue prints and plan layouts knowledge.
- Sales and installation of home renovation, additions, ceramic tile, electrical, drywall, plumbing, retrofit-windows etc.
- Self-motivated, accept obligations, and responsibilities.
- Always ready to change on implementation of job tasks.
- Good listener, well versed in structured work environment, and a team player.
- Investigated complaints, plus assisted building contractors and property owners on use of materials, and building methods to comply with the building code adopted by the local jurisdiction.
- Inspection of plumbing, water, gas, swimming pools, and electrical work as well as general framing work, and meps
- Preparing reports and correspondence, maintaining records, processing and issuing permits and minor plan checking.
- Investigating complaints of violations of codes and ordinances for residential, commercial and industrial property in an assigned geographic area.
- Coordinated enforcement activities with other agencies in assisting processing of abatement orders and review planning applications for enforceability of variances and use permit conditions.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated