Use the following leasing agent resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example leasing agent resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Seeking a long term career and income growth with a growing company as a Leasing Agent.
Summary of Qualifications
- Highly motivated, dependable self-starter with solid career and educational foundation of sales and marketing.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent organizational and written skills, and a dynamic, charismatic personality.
- Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Open and close leasing office
- Answer multi phone lines
- Audit charts for accuracy
- Tour apartment homes
- Open and close maintenance orders
- Receive monthly rent and water payments and post
- Prepare leases and renewals
- Run credit histories
- Assist with move ins and move outs
- Deliver notices to apartment doors
- Print out eviction hold off notices.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated