Use the following administrative assistant resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example administrative assistant resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To obtain a position as an Administrative Assistant in a dynamic industry.
Summary of Qualifications
- Flexible, self starter, motivated, punctual, and able to multi-task.
- Can type between 35-40 words per minute.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Internet Researching.
- Ability to write and secure grants and funding for departments, programs, and projects.
- Personally sorted and inventoried all incoming and outgoing confidential correspondence ensuring that the communication was delivered in a timely and sensitive manner.
- Processed over 250 requisitions a day for the Purchasing and Accounts Payable offices.
- Sent out over 250 accounts receivable invoices daily.
- Thoroughly examined over 1000 pieces of interoffice correspondence for accuracy on a daily basis.
- Interacted with an average 100 people on a daily basis from an average of 50 different backgrounds and cultures.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated