Use the following human resources coordinator resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example human resources coordinator resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To obtain a position as a Human Resources Coordinator at a firm or corporation where my knowledge, education and legal experience can be fully utilized.
Summary of Qualifications
- Paralegal/Litigation Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Legal Secretary
- Familiar with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007.
- Type 80 words per minute.
- Performed specialty litigation as it related to the foreclosure process from default to foreclosure sale and eviction.
- Initiated and managed debt collection.
- Maintained constant communication with clients providing case status information.
- Performed clerical and administrative duties for litigation attorney.
- Maintained records and provided current status information to clients as it related to individual cases.
- Provided client and database updates.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated