Use the following laboratory manager resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example laboratory manager resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Senior technical professional seeking a position as a Laboratory Manager in a thriving company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Experience in both independent and team laboratory research with application experience in a variety of fields.
- Extensive supervisory experience in analytical laboratory operations managing personnel, finances and client interactions with a common sense approach.
- Detail-oriented with expertise in analyzing, interpreting and solving problems.
- Experienced in lab-site transitioning projects both in design and execution.
- Hands-on chemist skilled in instrumentation and wet chemistry techniques.
- Successfully created and implemented a quality control program to address OOS issues.
- Eliminated outsourcing contamination testing by establishing a cost effective in-house heavy metal testing program sourcing equipment and staff.
- Responsible for the operation of a 45 employee bio-analytical laboratory.
- Responsible for new lab site transitions while directing the everyday operations and scope of the laboratory.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of protocols to meet FDA and USDA nutritional compliance programs.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated