Use the following front desk agent resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example front desk agent resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Actively seeking a new opportunity as a Front Desk Agent in a fast paced environment.
Summary of Qualifications
- Working with the public and handling clients with care and professionalism.
- Dedicated business team player with a support skill set developed through experience as an office manager and office clerk.
- Acted as a mediator in resolving employer/employee challenges with solutions proven to be beneficial to both parties.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Performed all aspects of Customer Services to include reception and confirming reservations.
- Handle multi-line phone system.
- Secretarial functions, including, but not limited to: keyboarding, word processing, data entry, filing and copying.
- Provide customer service and direct administrative support
- Resolve guest complaints and ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Verifies the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they are proplerly handled.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated