Use the following security guard resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example security guard resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Experienced and dependable security guard dedicated to ensuring the safety of employees and visitors and minimizing potential losses.
Summary of Qualifications
- Proficient in operating security systems including two-way radios, CCTVs, and two-way/convex wall mirrors.
- Committed to enhancing knowledge of security techniques.
- Completed intensive security training program.
- Great skills in utilizing building security and lock systems and procedures.
- Excellent ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Remarkable ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Strong ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Profound ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Immense skills in providing protection services to individuals on campus.
- In-depth ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated