Use the following cnc machinist resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example cnc machinist resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Looking for career growth as a CNC Machinist in a machine shop where I can utilize my skills as a professional machinist.
Summary of Qualifications
- CNC & Manual machining.
- CNC programing.
- Experience with Fanuc, Mazak, Fadal, Hass and more.
- Blueprint reading.
- Experince with a wide range of metals and plastics materials.
- Tool and Fixture Making, Mig, Tig and Stick Welding.
- Can furnish my own complete set of tools.
- Responsible for re-machining worn parts, and the machining of new parts as per print specifications.
- setting up and proraming CNC machining centers and CNC turning centers.
- The use of a wide range of manual mills & lathes.
- Maintenance Mechanic Responsible for all aspects of troubleshooting and repair of a wide range of machines.
- Planned and implemented alterations to ensure safety, to improve operator ergonomics, and to increase machine productivity.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated