Use the following desktop support resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example desktop support resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Seeking to acquire a position in Desktop Support in a growing organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Five years experience in desktop support over the phone and in-store.
- Negotiated purchases with vendors and service agreements with customers.
- Extensive customer service training on how to work with customers, use everyday language to explain complex technical issues and handle irate users.
- Experienced in residential electrical systems design and installation.
- PC board design, installation and manufacturing.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- HTML, DHTML, C++
- Setting up small networks, installing, relocating and troubleshooting hardware/software, peripherals and connectivity issues.
- Experienced in building and upgrading PC hardware and software.
- Designed and installed computer network system with broadband internet connections.
- Setup firewall and staff login ID with restricted access.
- Trained staff on computer system, life safety, call light and security systems.
- Coordinated and supervised numerous subcontractors.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated