Use the following real estate assistant resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example real estate assistant resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To obtain a position as a Real Estate Assistant where my experience will be utilized & valued.
Summary of Qualifications
- Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista
- Word,Excel, Lotus, Focus XP
- Desk Top Underwriter (DU)
- Automated Loan Processing (ALPS)
- Review files for compliance & determine that underwriters decisions and condition requirements were correct.
- Review underwriting and processor for procedures to determine there was no fraud or error in income calculations and review layered risk.
- Committed loans for documents within 2 – 4 hours of submission.
- Instant underwriter with account representative to improve loan pipeline.
- Quality control & review all conditions & files received from broker.
- Analyze conditions to meet underwriter expectations.
- Review title, appraisal, and escrow documentation.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated