Use the following guest service agent resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example guest service agent resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To obtain a Guest Service Agent position that is challenging and educating and where I can continue to develop, perform and work with an inspiring team for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Manage conflict resolution
- Time management
- Independent and team player
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Perform & maintain the day to day greeting of guest and providing excellent concierge services.
- Administrative duties consisted of excellent customer service for guest check-in, concierge services, housekeeping needs, and accounting
- Balancing the days cash and records for: house, room, guest, cash, revenue, food and housekeeping accounts.
- Day to day lobby lizard and review for cleanliness
School Name – Major – Year Graduated