Use the following secretary resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example secretary resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To seek a position as a Secretary to utilize my excellent office and communication skills.
Summary of Qualifications
- Over 10 years of experience working in the office support field.
- Reputation for dependability & quality work.
- Team player work well independently or with others.
- Thrive on challenges and opportunities to assume responsibility.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks & Word Processing.
- Preparation of invoices, billing, proposals and bid contracts.
- posting payments to appropriate accounts, preparing bank account deposits and preparing account receivable aging and collections of outstanding balances.
- In charge of scheduling consulting meetings.
- Complete and submit monthly and quarterly reports.
- Responsible for preparing correspondences, answer phones, schedule appointments, sorted and distributed incoming mail.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated