Use the following teacher assistant resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example teacher assistant resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Teacher Assistant looking to thrive in a supportive acedemic atmosphere.
Summary of Qualifications
- Taught learning disabled, and emotionally handicapped children and bi-lingual education.
- Provided a warm, supportive environment for developing emotional and social growth.
- Worked with small groups consisting of children of similar developmental levels.
- Tutored students in all academic areas.
- Prepared individualized educational programs and lesson plans for each student.
- Prepared and developed teaching aids, administered tests and implemented special programs.
- Met with parents at parent/staff meetings, inviting their input into all phases of program planning and generating a cooperative atmosphere.
- Participated in School Based Support Team conferences, addressing problems including family relations, staff cooperation, and community support.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated