Use the following call center agent resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example call center agent resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
To acquire a Call Center Agent position with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Summary of Qualifications
- Clerical Support
- Data Entry/Keyboarding
- Call Center Skills
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Provided prompt and courteous customer service in a call center setting
- Answered, screened and transferred all inbound and outbound calls.
- Performed data entry documenting personal information.
- Enrolled health plan benefited members into Wellness Programs.
- Sent and processed claims form for Health plan providers/ Members.
- Scheduled and organized logistics of service calls.
- Copying/Faxing and filing Paperwork pertaining to scheduling.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated