Use the following press operator resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example press operator resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Seeking to peform quality work as a Press Operator in an established company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Extensive background in virtually all aspects of press operations for printed materials including folder setup, production, and supervision responsibilities in team environments.
- Operate machinery, including Goss, Man Roland, and TKS presses.
- Trained in plate room operations using Kodak processors.
- Meet deadline and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in warehouse and tow-motor work.
- Organize, coordinate, employees in press activities for wide range of newspaper jobs.
- Provide on the job training to apprentices and new hires.
- Procure, set up, and maintain equipment in accordance with job requirements.
- Press duties include: press web set up, registration, color densities and paster makeup.
- Performed maintenance on Goss and Man Roland presses: rebuilt ink rails, change and set form rollers and water transfer rollers.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated