Use the following junior accountant resume sample as a guide to create your own professional resume. This example junior accountant resume should be personalized to reflect your own career history, job experience, qualifications, skills and education.
Junior Accountant seeking an opportunity to grow with a company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Netscape Navigator, Lotus SmartSuite, Peoplesoft, FAST, Timberline, QuickBooks, Quicken, and DacEasy.
- PBX consoles and typing: 50 wpm.
- Verified paperwork received from Project Managers, coded and processed invoices, issued and tracked purchase orders and resolved vendor disputes.
- Performed weekly and monthly check run, auditing, 1099s, and maintained vendor master files.
- Processed journal entries, month-end closings, retainage, and utilitybills.
- Processed invoices to ensure accurate and up-to-date accounts receivable.
- Processed accounts payable invoices to meet payment schedule.
- Provided administrative support to upper management via drafting accounts payable/accounts receivable.
School Name – Major – Year Graduated